Server Screwed |Your Laptop or Smart Phone – Died / Lost,
You have years and years of data holding valuable memories in it or Data that has valuable info for your business.
What you are loosing is
Your data directly lost;
Your time, Hardware Cost, Energy, Peaceful Mind indirectly lost!
DATA RAID X & XL
The Mini XL is the new robust and secure solution for an ever-growing demand for digital storage.
Enterprise-Grade hardware to home and small office users.
The Data X & XL uses enterprise-class hardware specifically selected to maximize performance with customized operating systems. No other system in its class can match the power offered by us compared with its pricing. Plug it in and power it up, it just works.
Employ the Replication feature to send Snapshots over the network to another system for true offsite disaster recovery.
Snapshots of the entire filesystem can be made and saved at any time. Access files as they were when the snapshot was made.
SMB/CIFS (Windows File shares), NFS (Unix File shares) and AFP (Apple File Shares), FTP, iSCSI (block sharing), and more.
The Web Interface simplifies administrative tasks. Every aspect of the system can be managed from a Web Interface.
- Powerful Core 2.4GHz CPU, yet more power efficient system architecture
- Chassis configurations include 4 or 8 bay enclosure and with super quiet design
- Uses ZFS to protect against data corruption
- Automatic and manual snapshots to save and recover the file system from any point-in-time
- Includes ZFS compression to save space and improve disk performance
- Add media streaming, alternative protocols, web applications and more
- Hardware-accelerated ZFS disk encryption
- Up to 32GB of Flash memory for performance and data protection
- Hot-swap functionality with tool-less, front loading drive bays
- Dual gigabit LAN performance
- Upgrade to gigabit ethernet – SFP+ supported
- Accelerate performance using optional read and/or write flash cache
Enjoy a robust and growing list of for most use cases.
Transmission is an open source BitTorrent client designed to be easy and powerful to use.
Organize your video, music, and photo collections and stream them to all of your screens from one simple interface.
OwnCloud is an open source, self-hosted file sync and share server that allows you to access your files, calendars, contacts, and mail from any device via a web interface.
- 64-bit hardware is required for current trend. Intel processors are strongly recommended.
- 8 GB of RAM is basically required, with more recommended.
- Only 64-bit hardware and filesystems supported.
- SSDs, SATADOMs, or USB sticks can be used for boot devices. SSDs are recommended.
- 8 GB of RAM is the absolute minimum requirement. 1 GB per terabyte of storage is a standard starting point for calculating additional RAM needs, although actual needs vary. ECC RAM is strongly recommended.
- Directly-connected storage disks are necessary to provide fault tolerance. Hardware RAID cards are not recommended because they prevent this direct access and reduce reliability. For best results, use supported HBA disk controllers. LSI/Avago/Broadcom HBAs are the best choice.
- NAS-specific hard drives like WD Red are recommended.
- Intel or Chelsio 1 GbE or 10 GbE Ethernet cards are recommended.